Welcome To Hazel Floristry
The term ‘you’ refers to the user, purchaser and/or viewer of this website.
By accessing this Site, ordering Products and/or using our Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Web Terms.
If you do not accept these Web Terms and/or the additional terms, please leave the site and discontinue using our services immediately.
Hazel’s Floristry reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page without prior notification.
Please read this page every time you enter into this website so that you are aware of any Terms & Conditions changes.
Term & Conditions
1. A 50% cancellation charge is applicable for any order that is confirmed.
Kindly contact us at: +60 16-976 7633
2. Some of the flowers might be seasonal items. We reserve the right to replace similar pricing, items and colors with your purchase if
3. Website images are for reference only, we might take the authority to change the wrapping paper, ribbon and tie due to the seasoned
4. Flower and items shown are subjected to stock availability. We reserve the right to substitute your order with another item which is
equal or higher value under such circumstances.
5. If any necessary outstation delivery, will be according courier price.
6. You are welcome to send us more details about your personal / company’s budget and we can customize designs based on your requirements.
7. We ensure timely delivery; order to have sufficient time to prepare, we recommend that you book early to have sufficient time for us.
8. Please make sure payment is completed before delivery
9. Order for Wreaths/ Sympathy Flower
The time and date of the funeral (when the deceased will be taken out for burial) MUST be stated clearly in your order and the flower are
delivered only after the funeral. We are not responsible to make any refund or accept any cancellation order.
10. Sunday and National Public Holidays
Special arrangement have to be made to accommodate orders for delivery on Sunday and Public Holidays. As such,
orders must be made two(2) days in advance. In the event that such special arrangements are not possible,
the delivery will have to be made the day before or the day after the requested date.
11. All orders placed on Saturday evenings from 11pm until midnight on Sunday will be delivered on the second working day.
12. Failed Delivery
If an attempted delivery fails (such as the wrong address specified on the order or recipient unavailability), we reserve the right to
charge additional delivery cost to re-deliver.
There will be no refund if the order is subsequently cancelled.
13. Re-arrange Delivery
For subsequent attempt or redirection of orders; a surcharge of RM30 is applicable.
If re-delivery is made on the next working day, we shall, at our discretion replace all perishable items, replacements shall be charged
as appropriately. Cancellation is not allowed when the delivery has been attempted
14. Delivery Options
– Local pickup
– Free delivery: minimum order must above RM100
– Delivery fee: RM10